KarmaCRM is a very simple CRM software that you can immediately put to use. KarmaCRM is designed to help you build better relationships with your customers by letting you tap into insightful data efficiently. With this software, you can elevate your sales, get to know your customers, become the master of your time and optimize your workflow.
- Sales lead management.
- Templates and reminders to help automate the sales processes
- CRM Customization to meet your sales workflows demands.
- Analytics to help you identify important sales leads.
- Contact Manager with a plethora of information, previous interactions’ history, automated social profile search, and integration.
- Collaboration with team members.
- Colorful Calendar, Scheduler, and Reminder
- Ability to Add, Track and Manage Tasks.
- Email Templates and Mass Email Functionality.
- Dashboard and sidebar widgets customization.
- Powerful Integrations (Wufoo, Formstack, Outlook, Mailchimp, and Gmail).
- Search function.
- Cloud-based software solution.
- Access to Mobile Apps.
- 14 Day Free Trial – no credit card required, access to all the features
- Light subscription plan – $12 per user per month, or $9 if billed annually, unlimited contact, companies, and deals, plus event coordination
- Professional subscription plan – $25 per user per month, or $20 if billed annually, 2-way email sync, integrations with Google, Mailchimp, and more, Unlimited customizable email templates, social network integration, file storage, plus, all light plan features
- Professional + subscription plan – $99 per user per month, or $90 if billed annually, all professional plan features, weekly strategy call, a dedicated support rep, send 2000 emails daily
KarmaCRM is a very robust platform under the hood, but on the surface, it is as intuitive and as easy as a CRM tool can get. It was obviously designed to cut down administration time and make the onboarding process very smooth and easy.
The user interface is user-centric. Thanks to the customization options, any business can get the front end adjusted so that it meets specific goals and needs. KarmaCRM has pushed personalization one step further by allowing managers to add specific colors to teams, tasks, and calendar events. Colors and the built-in notification system make everything easy to follow by further ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
Widgets significantly increase the amount of information you can have on one screen. Adding widgets is surprisingly easy, all you need to do is click on the Add Widget and pick one from the popup window. With customized UI and widgets your service, marketing, and sales departments will be more productive and efficient.
Another feature that significantly improves productivity is Search. With just one click, you will be able to search your entire CRM database and quickly find what you are looking for.
The team behind the KarmaCRM holds the data security of this platform’s users very high. Since KarmaCRM is cloud-based it means that the software and your data are stored on KarmaCRM servers. These servers, along with other hardware, are protected with biometric authentication, key card access, and 24/7 video surveillance.
Their hardware and software are properly maintained and updated on a regular basis. The security patches are frequent, making this platform very secure vs data leaks and various forms of cyberattacks.
Users also have security tools at their disposal. KarmaCRM has the user rights and permissions feature that enables you to restrict or allow access to specific data and features to your employees. This is a great and easy-to-use tool that will help you to distribute access to this software throughout your organization, depending on the department and job hierarchy.
One of the most important features of CRM software is reporting. KarmaCRM has an immaculate reporting tool. You can use it to get quick insights into all kinds of data: User History, User Activity, Contact Stages in the Customer Journey, Contact Referrals, and so on.
This data is represented as a simple table, pie, and bar graph. Additionally, you can enter the reporting tool (Reports Tab) and make customized reports on any of the information contained in the system.
Customizing reports is fairly easy, all you need is to select the report category, type, and choose how you want it to be displayed. In the Permissions section, you can set who can see the report you are generating.
KarmaCRM comes with an abundance of documentation to help you get around the software functionality and features. You can access this information by clicking on the Help Menu and choosing the Karma Support Center option.
KarmaCRM support center is available online 24/7. You can search for answers manually or browse articles in the:
- FAQ – a quick list of frequently asked questions
- Owners & Admins – help on features specific to admins and owners
- Users – information on how to use universal features
- The Technical Side of karmaCRM – step-by-step guides on how to use karmaCRM
KarmaCRM has incredible support ready to help you at any time of day. The Professional + subscription plan even comes with a dedicated support rep to guide you through everything that you need help with.
- User-friendly and intuitive User Interface.
- Seamless integration with MailChimp.
- Fast, customizable, shareable and accurate Reporting.
- Simple project management tool makes CRM efforts more consistent.
- Deep Customizations and Widgets.
- Affordable plans, no need for a long term contract, and easy plan switching or cancelation.
- They don’t accept payments via invoices, Paypal or over the phone.
- Subscription model “per user” can become expensive if business expands.
- While Light plan is costly it won’t get you far (has no file storage social media integration, does not support integrations).
KarmaCRM is an excellent CRM software that offers a plethora of easy-to-use features for business of all sizes. With customizable interface, widgets, calendar and task management this CRM software is a perfect option for business that want to build better relationships with customers while improving productivity and cutting down expenses in-house.
KarmaCRM is an out-of-the-box customer relationship management solution and then some more. It has really powerful features, and it is built with the end-user in mind. If you want to invest in cloud-based CRM software, we recommend you go with karmaCRM. It has reliable customer support, step-by-step guides and comes at a really affordable price.